1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 12

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 12

B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas * 5. Bagus There are many things in my bag, they are some books and pencils. Yoga :... Bagus Yes, there is. I use it for drawing straight lines. O A. Is there a ruler ? B. Is there a sharpener ? C. Is there an eraser ? D. Is there a magazine ? 1 poin​

* 5. Bagus There are many things in my bag, they are some books and pencils. Yoga :... Bagus Yes, there is. I use it for drawing straight lines. O A. Is there a ruler ? B. Is there a sharpener ? C. Is there an eraser ? D. Is there a magazine ? 1 poin​

Jawaban:

5. Bagus : There are many things in my bag, they are some books and pencils.

Yoga :...

Bagus : Yes, there is. I use it for drawing straight lines.

A. Is there a ruler ?

maaf jika jawabannya salah dan kurang jelas, jangan lupa jadikan yang terbaik jika kamu puas dengan jawabannya :V

note : kalau kamu bisa, usahakan coba mencari sendiri yaa, ini tergantung kepercayaan guru kamu untuk jujur, dan juga kebaikan kamu kedepannya :)

[answer.2.content]